Τρίτη, Σεπτεμβρίου 13, 2011

ΜΕΓΑΛΕΣ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΕΣ

ONCE A DAY
(1964)

When you found somebody new I thought I never
would Forget you for I thought then I never could
But time has taken all the pains away until now
I'm down to hurtin' once a day Once a day all day
long and once a night from dusk till dawn The only
time I wish you weren't gone is once a day every
day all day long steel
I'm so glad that I'm not like a girl I knew one
time She lost the one she loved then slowly lost
her mind She sat around and cried her life away
lucky me I'm only crying once a day Once a day all
day long... Once a day every day all day long...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Γρηγόρης Γεροτζιάφας: «Ήρθε η ώρα η Αριστερά και η ευρύτερη προοδευτική παράταξη να κάνουν ένα βήμα μπροστά»

Γρηγόρης Γεροτζιάφας: Τι να κάνουμε anoixtoparathyro.gr 19 Απριλίου 2024 Ήρθε η ώρα η Αριστερά και η ευρύτερη προοδευτική παράταξη ...